Southern California Personal Injury Law Firm
San Diego Injury Attorney Protecting Your Right to Full Compensation
If you have suffered serious injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, we can help. At Alicia A. Slaughter, Attorney at Law we represent injured people throughout Southern California, with sound legal advice, hard-hitting negotiations, and aggressive courtroom representation in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Car Accidents ● Motorcycle Accidents ● Truck Accidents ● Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents ● Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Car Accidents: We help clients prove their case and get the financial compensation they need after suffering brain injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, whiplash and soft tissue injuries in a serious accident. No case is too complex for us to handle. We can explain your rights and options for recovery if you were injured by a drunk driver, by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Even with proper safety precautions, motorcycle accidents often result in devastating personal injuries. If a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, there is no need to go through this alone. We can help. Talk to an attorney who can explain your rights to financial compensation.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents occur every day on our busy San Diego highways. Tractor trailer rollovers, big-rig jackknifes, and semi under-ride accidents often have tragic results for those in passenger vehicles. If a loved one was injured in a truck accident, we will thoroughly investigate for wrongdoing and misconduct, as well as negligence.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents: Bike and pedestrian accidents have serious, even tragic results; frequently children are the victims. At the law office of Alicia A. Slaughter, we work hard for injured people, even in difficult cases involving a hit and run driver.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks: If you or your child were injured, bitten or mauled by a dog because the owner did not maintain proper control, you have a right to financial recovery. We can explain your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and Fall, Trip and Fall, and Injuries from Failed Security: Premise liability claims hold a property owner responsible for injuries that happen to others while on their property. For example, a slip and fall accident in a grocery store or an assault because of inadequate security.
- Construction Site Accidents: Whether you were injured on a road construction site, building construction site, or a shipyard accident, we have the experience tackling third-party claims for injured construction workers and site visitors.
- In addition, we represent clients who have been injured by dangerous or defective products, such as defective car parts and tires, sporting and recreational goods, household appliances, and other consumer goods.